The Central Library of Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh is a Centre of information for the total academic community of the University and is expected to be developed into a hub of knowledge to all the academic community and a gateway to national and global knowledge. It ensures fair access to knowledge to the academics on the campus in particular and to each individual related to the university in general. Primarily focusing on the ongoing courses and research programmes,make the activity area,the hub of the learning process of the university.
All in-house operations is being operated 24 X 7 with fully computerized and automated with RFID using the Koha software package. We have a collection of more than 1,00,000 books, local, national and the inte- rnational magazines, competitive exams related books such as UGC-NET, GATE, SET, UPSC, SSC and etc., e-books, journals articles of multi-disciplinary fields, also equipped with digital library, which is directly connected with e-books platforms, SWAYAM/MOOCS and other ODL/Online platforms. Linkage with a network of major academic & Research Institutions across India for effective resource sharing.
Other Facilities & Services :
- Circulation Service / Document Lending Service
- Collection Development with Participatory Role by Users
- Info Support Service for Assignments, Academic Projects, PhD Thesis, Externally Funded Research Projects & Academic Internship Programmes
- Photocopying, Printing & Document Scanning
- Reference &Referral Services
- Support Service for Scholarly Publishing
- e-Access Stations , e-alerts services
- Supporting IPR Issues, Plagiarism checking for Academic Project Reports, Research Papers & PhD Theses.